KTouch for Windows

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Thu Jan 5 23:48:20 GMT 2023

Hello Hasan,

It doesn't look like KTouch has windows builds currently from looking at
the list of kde software built for windows
https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/Windows%2064-bit/ But it could probably
be added without too much trouble. It probably just needs either a CI job
or a Craft rule written so the binary factory knows how to build it.