D29836: Code refactoring unifying capture initialization for new sequences and continuing of sequences

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 31 15:59:41 BST 2020

wreissenberger added a comment.

  Many thanks for your explanation, Yuri. But if I get it right, this leads to a new clone of KStars. I just tried to import my GitHub project to Gitlab. This worked fine, but it has no linkage to its new upstream master on Gitlab. Is there a solution for this?

  Otherwise my preferred way to do it is:

  1. create a new KStars clone on Gitlab
  2. create a new remote repository link to my gitlab clone
  3. push my changes to my new gitlab clone
  4. create a merge request from these changes

  Does that make sense?

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars