D29325: Implemented Bahtinov mask focus assistant, fix compiler warnings (in fpackutil.c and modcalcvizequinox.cpp)

Patrick Molenaar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 4 12:32:50 BST 2020

astrorunner added a comment.

  Hi Eric,

  The e-mail address for my github and phabricator account are all the same. I have matched my committer and author name to match the phabricator too, but that doesn't seem to work.

  Here the result of 'git log --format=full HEAD'

  $ git log --format=full HEAD
  commit f75ee7357e1ac3cd7b7cfbf68468d8b5b36f4513 (HEAD -> new_bahtinov_attempt)