D26712: Multiple Dataset for enumerate

emmanuel charruau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 21 22:56:45 GMT 2020

echarruau added a comment.

  Code change is good for me. Test shows that it is working properly. Ok button has been well implemented and mulipledataset well added. Great job.
  We need just to add an additional feature compare to the initial project.
  You need to add multiple question for each sublevel.
  At the moment there is only one answer to give to validate a sublevel. We need at least 5 questions per sublevel and the number of questions for each sublevel must be configurable in the qml file.
  You need for that to be able to generate randomize questions according to numberOfItemMax.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris