D28477: Fixes a bug where the HFR was not displayed.

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 3 14:38:50 BST 2020

TallFurryMan requested changes to this revision.
TallFurryMan added a comment.

  I'm OK, except for the change from Centroid to SEP. SEP requires more cpu resources than Centroid, so should maybe not be the default. My position is arguable, of course. I agree there are not that many stars detected by the Centroid algorithm in the general real-life situation, so maybe we need to fix Centroid instead?

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars