D24257: PHD2 Enhancements

Jasem Mutlaq noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 30 08:56:14 BST 2019

mutlaqja requested changes to this revision.
mutlaqja added a comment.

  Ok I quickly tested with PHD2. Subframe and Autostar buttons were checked. Slewed to a star and clicked guide.

  1. PHD2 calibration failed. I saw the guide frame displayed in KStars. However PHD2 window was over-saturated for some reason:

  F7470931: Screenshot_20190930_104835.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7470931>

  2. When I click on "Capture", KStars crashes with this: https://pastebin.com/0LP5R2LU
  3. In options, it says "receive external guide frames (linguider)". However linguider does not support INDI cameras. Also, I'm not sure how we can disable receiving frames _completely_ from PHD2 now? If it is the "subframe" checkbox then it is not clear.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars