D25060: Fixing ASTAP Path on OS X and Setting Autostar as default for PHD2 Guiding

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 30 17:01:00 GMT 2019

wreissenberger added a comment.

  > I reported the issue to Rob. The issue comes up only if the "auto star" button is unchecked in the Guide tab.  For me, 4 or 5 nights in a row last week I failed to guide after a meridian flip until I looked into the code and logs and discovered the root cause.

  It would be great if you could share details, since I tried to reproduce the case without success. I had the "auto star" button unselected and checked it

  1. with a scheduler running - no success (I think the scheduler sets the button automatically)
  2. only with the Capture module running with pulse guiding - no success
  3. same, but ST4 guiding - no success

  So either there is a magic option in EKOS/PHD2 or a newer version of PHD2 that makes the difference.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars