D25380: Abort plate solving when slewing is detected

Jasem Mutlaq noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 21 06:52:24 GMT 2019

mutlaqja added a comment.

  Right now we have this:

  QTimer::singleShot(delaySpin->value(), this, &Ekos::Align::captureAndSolve);

  What I suggest is that instead of immediately calling captureAndSolve, we make it call another function like verifyAndCapture

  in this, we check the _current_ scope status. If it is SLEWING, then we do not proceed to captureAndSolve and we know this only means there was a problem and we can change the status of align status to ALIGN_SLEWING so that it takes care of it once we finally TRACK again.

  What do you think?

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH