D25380: Abort plate solving when slewing is detected

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 20 14:37:31 GMT 2019

wreissenberger added a comment.

  > 5. After settle-ms is complete, it captures an image to solve. I propose that in step 5, we do another sanity check. We check if mount is _still_ tracking or not. If not, then we bail and wait until it stops. Does this sounds like a reasonable solution?

  I would say that is already covered, since the align module receives all events regarding to the mount status and reacts immediately upon these events. The only thing that might happen is that it receives the update while it is already capturing.

  But on the other hand, there is no guarantee that a tracking mount remains tracking. So it could happen after settling that the mount changes its state.

  Agreed?

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH