D20058: Fix altitude restriction log and allow restriction down to -15 degrees

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 26 16:45:50 GMT 2019

TallFurryMan added a comment.

  I had the same reflection. Why -15 and not -90: I don't even know why it was 15 in the first place, so my change is the minus sign. It would take a high and isolated place to require a restriction under -15 degrees.
  For 90 instead of 89.9 I think 90 is taboo in altaz/radec conversions because of the indefinite value of the azimuth. On the other hand, -90 is used for coherence with "no altitude restriction" in XML files. But agreed, there's no particular other justification.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars