D20001: Simplifying Scheduler

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 24 15:52:24 GMT 2019

wreissenberger added a comment.

  Right, that's what I first thought. But does it really make sense that a scheduler job rates its own score? Shouldn't be the rating of a job something that we would like to keep outside of a single  job? That's why I came up with the idea to shift it to a separate class being associated with the Scheduler keeping the scoring logic.

  And, btw. the risk of regression is similar. In fact, shifting to ScheduleStrategy was even simpler, since I could keep the method signatures. When shifting methods to SchedulerJob, the SchedulerJob as argument needs to be removed and the method calls adapted.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars