D19393: Prevent rescheduling aborted jobs until all jobs are processed

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 10 11:31:12 GMT 2019

wreissenberger added a comment.

  In D19393#428247 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19393#428247>, @TallFurryMan wrote:

  > In D19393#428066 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19393#428066>, @wreissenberger wrote:
  >
  > > Shall I give it a try?
  >

  > Sure, and I have suggestions :) let's do this really step by step. At the extreme, because the source is so complex, I'd say let's go function by function, ensuring that they match features.

  Fully agreed! Wouldn't it better if we lead this discussion in a separate thread or on the kstars forum?

  > As a side note I want to make all jobs except the running one editable while scheduler is running, so that we'll be able to read schedules from an external source. Will be easier when code is moved away.

  Take a look at D19648 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19648> - at least we can now inspect other jobs while they are running.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH
  improve__bypass_aborted_jobs_while_running (branched from master)