D21568: Dock for Hypothesis Testing

Stefan Gerlach noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 6 08:58:40 BST 2019

sgerlach accepted this revision.
sgerlach added a comment.

  Please commit to your branch and we can do some tests with the new code.

INLINE COMMENTS

> HypothesisTest.cpp:184
> +        DEBUG("for " << i);
> +        DEBUG("n is "<<n[i]);
> +        DEBUG("mean is " << mean[i]);

add spaces.

> HypothesisTest.cpp:245
> +        double row = column->valueAt(i);
> +        std += qPow((row - mean),2);
> +    }

space after ,

> devanshuagarwal wrote in HypothesisTest.cpp:6
> Actually, Hypothesis Test files are inspired from Pivot Table files which are written by Alexander Sir. So, I did not found it correct to replace it with my name.

Even if you just copy/paste a file, you should change it to your name to make clear who created the new file. Sooner or later you will do more changes and should add your name anyway.

REPOSITORY
  R262 LabPlot