D21461: Multiplle datasets for money activity

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 4 07:42:44 BST 2019

jjazeix added a comment.

  I let the other mentors do a complete review, I only point out one improvement that would be great to have

INLINE COMMENTS

> money.js:141
>          var tuxMoney
>          switch(data.paid) {
>          case 5:

can this part be made generic (computed from the moneyItems of the current dataset)? For example, if we take the previous Italian money (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_lira), 1€ is around 2000 Lira so the prices had higher values.
If we do a switch case between 5 and 400, we won't be able to add a dataset for these prices.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris