D21461: Multiplle datasets for money activity

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 4 12:49:29 BST 2019

jjazeix added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> money.js:73
> +    for(var i = 0; i < pocket.length; i++) {
> +        if(pocket[i].val <= 2)
> +            count++

small typo: available

> money.js:74
> +        if(pocket[i].val <= 2)
> +            count++
> +    }

I would use the dataset moneyItems, not directly the Constants one. Else the specific items won't be used.
I guess you can use slice to copy the array (https://developer.mozilla.org/fr/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Objets_globaux/Array/slice)

> money.js:86
>      var pocket = Core.shuffle(data.pocket)
> +    var coinCount = getCoinCount(pocket)
> +    items.pocketRows = ((data.pocket.length - coinCount / 2) > 9) ? 3 : 2

I think the part: (avaliableCurrency[i].val > amountToBeCovered) is not needed because it should always be the case before breaking as we start from the higher value in a sorted array.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris