D22496: Autmatic Test For Two Way ANOVA.

Stefan Gerlach noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 18 16:50:17 BST 2019

sgerlach added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> devanshuagarwal wrote in HypothesisTest.cpp:747
> The reason that I am doing so many basic calculations is to increase performance. If I will use functions then I have to call separate functions for mean, std deviation and other statistical calculations. Though asymptotically it will also end up in O(n) but for practical purposes, it will turn out to be slower as here I am transversing through the whole data only twice and there it will be f times (where f >= number of statistical calculations)

I'm not sure if i understand your argument. You don't have to calculate it f times when you save the values. Also the performance should not be a problem. I would really recommend to use GSL function to improve readability and maintainability. Of course only if it fits to the workflow. Just think about it.

> devanshuagarwal wrote in HypothesisTest.cpp:843
> the translation is automatic in getHtmlTable3 function

ok

> devanshuagarwal wrote in HypothesisTest.cpp:849
> It is there in getHtmlTable3 method.

ok

> devanshuagarwal wrote in HypothesisTest.cpp:1375
> It is indented in the source file. I don't know why it is not shown in the differnce file.

ok. This seems to happen sometimes.

REPOSITORY
  R262 LabPlot