D22163: Unit Testing of Two Sample Independent TTest

Devanshu Agarwal noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 1 20:27:12 BST 2019

devanshuagarwal marked 2 inline comments as done.
devanshuagarwal added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> sgerlach wrote in TTestTest.cpp:53
> add space before

Sorry, I didn't get. Add space before?

> sgerlach wrote in TTestTest.cpp:86
> Can you use the DEBUG() macro instead of qDebug()?
> QDEBUG("tValue is " << tValue)

QDEBUG and DEBUG macro are not working in my pc, may be due to some setting. I have to check for it. I will use the macro, once I will fix the setting.

> sgerlach wrote in TTestTest.cpp:91
> using an absolute error of 0.01 depends heavily on tValue. Why is the error so big? Can you use relative errors instead?

I tried using relative error. But, I am not getting what value of delta to use. If I use as small as 0.1 also then the test is not passing for values:

actual: 1.51815e-05
expected < 0.001

which is very more accurate than expected.

REPOSITORY
  R262 LabPlot