D17783: Add configuration menu in small numbers activity to support multiple domino types

Akshay Kumar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 24 14:22:10 GMT 2019

AkshayCHD added a comment.

  @jjazeix Sorry, but i didn't completely understand the above comment regarding translation, can you please explain. Thanks :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> jjazeix wrote in Gletters.qml:191
> would be better to get it from the visible property if you change the above behaviour.

@jjazeix It is not possible to do that in my opinion as, the onLoadData is called when the activity is loaded and the components of dialog activity have not been loaded at that time, that is why it gives me an error that dialogActivityConfig is undefined. It can be changed in onSave function but then keeping the values of if-else statement in the 2 functions different would not be good in my opinion as it would be harder to understand,

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris