D18476: Fixing

Alexander Semke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 24 08:20:03 GMT 2019

asemke added a comment.

  DateTimeSpinBox is a useful widget. I think we can use it at some other places, too. Thanks for this contribution! Can you please add license headers to the new files?

  I played a bit with the data from intraday.json. I added "1. open" to the y-values. The y-axis ranges in this case from 101.27 to 101.375. The paging step in the DoubleSpinBox for the tick increment is set to 1. With this, when changing the value once, we increment by 1 and all the ticks disappear. Can we adjust this paging step automatically to the current ranges of the axis somehow? This would further improve the user experience.

REPOSITORY
  R262 LabPlot