D17945: Tutorial screen added for odd even activity

Aman Kumar Gupta noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 17 16:58:57 GMT 2019

amankumargupta added a comment.

  Tested the patch today. Have some points for improvements:

  1. On the vertical dimension, some part of the text in 3rd, 4th and 5th tutorials goes out of the rectangle and are trimmed by the window.
  2. In 1st and 2nd tutorials, can you centre the text in the white rectangle? They seem to be too congested on small screens.
  3. In 3rd, 4th and 5th tutorials, besides centring the contents, there's no indication about the area within which the clicks on the numbers will be received. Below the heading, the correct answer is triggered even when I click very close around the odd number (but not on it).
  4. Planegame is not playable anymore qrc:/gcompris/src/core/Tutorial.qml:136: TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined.
  5. I get this log in console message: "Both point size and pixel size set. Using the pixel size." Can you look into it and use only which is needed?
  6. Clouds are still generated and the gameplay begins in the background when I change the level while going through tutorials.
  7. Too much overriding on mobile: https://pasteboard.co/HWTdcFE.png

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris