D17945: Tutorial screen added for odd even activity

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 20 07:21:10 GMT 2019

jjazeix added a comment.

  In https://pasteboard.co/I1JH6CR.png, there should be some margin so the text do not override with the border.
  In https://pasteboard.co/I1JGVSt.png, can you center the "Great" text?
  In https://pasteboard.co/I1JGKBZ.png, it should be a generic definition of "remainder", not division by 2.

  Thanks

INLINE COMMENTS

> Tutorial2.qml:1
> +/* GCompris - Tutorial1.qml
> + *

do not forget to update these info when you rename a file

> Tutorial2.qml:33
> +        id: even
> +        text: qsTr("For example: 12, 38, 52, 68, 102, 118, 168, 188, 502, 532, 700, 798, 842, 892 ,1000." +
> +                   " All of these numbers are even numbers as they leave remainder 0 when divided by 2.")

892, 1000

> Tutorial5.qml:30
> +    isEven: false
> +    isOdd: true
> +    evenNumber: isEven ? "52" : "59"

there is no  need  for2 bools

> Tutorial5.qml:31
> +    isOdd: true
> +    evenNumber: isEven ? "52" : "59"
> +    oddNumber: !isEven ? "52" : "59"

it should be renamed firstChoice or firstNumber, having a variable called "evenNumber" and setting it to 59 is not a good practice

> TutorialBase.qml:69
> +                message.text = qsTr("There is an error:" +
> +                                    "When divided by 2, 13 is equal to 6 and remainder is 1." +
> +                                    "Therefore this is an odd number.")

the numbers shouldn't be harcoded here, else it won't work for the examples

> TutorialBase.qml:134
> +               top: messageRectangle.top
> +               topMargin: (message.text === "Great") ? parent.height * 0.2 : 0
> +               left: messageRectangle.left

missing qsTr(). Is there a better way to check that the text has a specific value to set the margin?
With translation, we should not assume anything about the text length

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris