1x1 trainer updated (english/german now, including, webpage translation)

Andreas Nicolai andreas.nicolai at gmx.net
Thu Feb 14 16:22:40 GMT 2019

Le 14/02/2019 à 01:17, Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> Did you see Aleix's question asking "what is this software for"?

Hi Albert,

I've added a small manual on the webpage and some screenshots that
explain the program. It's basically for practicing simple multiplication
up to 100.

Question: product is 56, which are the factors?: click on row 7, column
8 (or row 8, column 7). Also practices quick mouse movement :-)

@Timothée: GCompris looks interesting, but I didn't do any QML
programming myself, yet. Shouldn't be too hard, though. And it would
allow usage of touch-display devices. I'll look into it...

Bye,
Andreas