D17861: Prevent instructions from disappearing

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 14 09:06:54 GMT 2019

jjazeix added a comment.

  When the instruction is displayed, clicking on a candy already placed in the grid makes the instruction disappear (and thus, causing a move on the child widgets which is not expected, as we may want to remove several candies at same time without having to move the mouse).
  When you change level, if the text was not elided in the previous level, at first time, you need to click twice to have the elide work, can you please fix it (I'm not sure but maybe the binding will fix it)?

INLINE COMMENTS

> Share.qml:239
> +                        grid.opacity = 0
> +                        instructionTxt.elide = Text.ElideNone
> +                    } else {

can't elide property binded directly to grid.opacity?
elide: grid.opacity == 1 ? Text.ElideRight :  Text.ElideNone

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris