Season of KDE 2020 application

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sun Dec 29 23:23:54 GMT 2019

On Wednesday, 25 December 2019 19:12:46 CET Sushma Unnibhavi wrote:
> Hi,
> I was able to compile the software and build it successfully. But the
> following tests are failing:
>   2 - TestTgfFileFormat (Failed)
>   6 - TestRocs1FileFormat (Failed)
>   7 - TestRocs2FileFormat (Failed)
>   8 - graphtheory-test_graphoperations (Failed)
> 11 - TestProject (Failed)

[[ Please use kde-edu, we're trying to retire rocs-devel ]]

You can cd into the build directory and, instead of running "make test", run
"ctest -V" for a verbose test run, or even "ctest -V -R TestTgfFileFormat" to
run just the tests matching that name. Then you can see more closely what is
going wrong in each individual test.

You may need to install the build for the tests to succeed -- Tomaz has
written that up in the wiki.

[ade]