Season of KDE 2020 application

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Dec 20 12:39:04 GMT 2019

On donderdag 19 december 2019 02:54:24 CET Sushma Unnibhavi wrote:
> Hi,
> I am Sushma unnibhavi. I am a third year undergrad student studying
> Information Science at Nitte Meenakshi Institute Of Technology. I am
> interested in participating in the Season of KDE 2020. I am interested
> in working on ROCS . Can anybody tell me how to
> proceed with the application process?
>
> I have decent C++ programming skills and I am familiar with git.

(moving to kde-edu, because that's where Rocs discussion should happen, and
kde-soc, because that is where SoK discussion happens)

For Rocs, Tomaz and I would be happy to (co)mentor a few students. Sushma and
Hitesh have expressed interest. Tomaz is working on expanding the Rocs wiki
page so provide some more guidance for getting started (and what kind of jobs
would be suitable to get started) now.

For SoK specific things, the instructions are at
	https://dot.kde.org/2019/11/29/announcing-season-kde-2020
Rocs homepage
	https://edu.kde.org/rocs/
Rocs wiki pages are kind of missing, it has TODO but not much else
	https://community.kde.org/KDEEdu/Rocs/Todo

[ade]