D26075: Introduce the linear focuser

Yuri Chornoivan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 18 07:16:25 GMT 2019

yurchor added a comment.

  Thanks in advance for fixing the minor issues mentioned below.

INLINE COMMENTS

> focus.cpp:922
> +    const bool focusingOut = amount > 0;
> +    const QString dirStr = focusingOut ? "outward" : "inward";
> +    lastFocusDirection = focusingOut ? FOCUS_OUT : FOCUS_IN;

That should be i18n("outward") and i18n("inward")

> focus.cpp:940
> +        currentFocuser->moveRel(amount);
> +        appendLogText(i18n("Focusing %2 by %1 steps...", absAmount, dirStr));
>      }

That should be i18np().

https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/i18n#Plurals

> focus.cpp:1675
> +            {
> +                appendLogText(i18n("Autofocus complete after %1 iterations.", hfr_position.count()));
> +                stop();

That should be i18np().

https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/i18n#Plurals

> focusalgorithms.h:2
> +/*  Ekos Focus Algorithms
> +    Copyright (C) 2019 Hy Murveit
> +

It would be better to put some email here, otherwise, we will have one more EBN warning about copyright:

http://ebn.kde.org/krazy/reports/extragear/edu/kstars/index.html

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars