Unable to generate graph in rocs

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Dec 16 10:17:41 GMT 2019

On Sunday, 15 December 2019 18:29:27 CET Hitesh Sagtani wrote:
> I cloned master branch of rocs from invent.kde.org but i am not able to
> generate graph from from tools option. Should i clone some other branch.
> Thanks :)

master works, but it can generate random nodes off-canvas. I did some work in
f8319560ea8ab860d7b6f89f9e1cb8245a51bf60 to move generated graphs onto the
canvas .. you might have rocs installed as part of your distribution, in which
case you're probably picking up older plugins.

You'll need to
 - `make install`, or
 - mess around with QT_PLUGIN_PATH
to make rocs load the newly-built plugins. In principle you *can* run rocs
from the build directory, but it needs help to find all the bits then.

[ade]