Unable to generate graph in rocs

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Dec 15 19:32:54 GMT 2019

неділя, 15 грудня 2019 р. 21:24:04 EET Hitesh Sagtani написано:
> when typing command  =>  su -c "make install/strip"
> it asks for a password and when i typed my systems password it says
> authentication failed.
>
> i also tried, 1. sudo make install and then 2. source prefix.sh, now when i
> type rocs in the terminal it shows following error :
> "Plugins could not be found in specified directories:
>
> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/plugins/rocs/fileformats
> /usr/local/bin"
>

> can you please suggest what can be the problem.

1. You did not specify your distribution (Ubuntu?).

2. I gave the commands that work for me (Mageia, no sudo, passworded root,
plugins directory is /usr/lib64/qt5/plugins).

3. Please try to analyze by the distribution package (Ubuntu? [1]) where CMake
should install rocs plugins, then use the correct value for
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX and KDE_INSTALL_PLUGINDIR

Thanks for understanding.

Best regards,
Yuri

[1] https://packages.ubuntu.com/eoan/amd64/rocs/filelist