D15546: Fix Scheduler slewing stage and dome interaction.

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 27 08:43:32 BST 2018

TallFurryMan added a comment.

  OK, so properties are straightened up (not all of them) and I understand better the design.
  I'm working on the issue that if the mount/dome/dustcap park/unpark is not checked, properties don't come up.
  If scheduler is stopped, then those boxes are checked, then scheduler is restarted, scheduler hangs waiting for either one.
  Mitigation is possible, but stopEkos does not reset its state properly, and cannot recover.
  Probably a regression. I'm about to break through on this.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars