D15546: Fix Scheduler slewing stage and dome interaction.

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 18 17:37:16 BST 2018

TallFurryMan planned changes to this revision.
TallFurryMan added a comment.

  On hold until I really understand how QT_PROPERTY works.
  Modifying the interface xml apparently has no impact on the resulting executable, and thus my test is not effective on dome's isMoving.
  It just happens that the value returned by the QVariant conversion is false, and no actual communication with the mount interface is taking place through the properties!

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars