Rocs++

Luan Simoes Cardoso luansimoes at id.uff.br
Sun Sep 9 15:10:07 BST 2018

Hey Andreas,

Me and Fernando are now collecting ideias for our very first contribution
to rocs and KDE community. Certainly, your suggestions will be very
helpful!

We have already found some bugs to work on, to start being productive and
getting to know the code. Soon, these functionalities you listed will be
great inspirations for us!

Cheers, Luan