D15359: When auto-focusing, re-capture if no stars are detected, instead of waiting for user selection.

Jasem Mutlaq noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 9 13:09:01 BST 2018

mutlaqja added a comment.

  Okay there are two stages here:

  1. Before selecting the auto-star
  2. After selecting the auto-star

  For #2, it retries several times if HFR = -1 and then aborts. For #1, if it can't detect a star, it asks user. Nevertheless, with your change, the user will never be asked to select a star manually if autofocus fails to detect one, this will keep going forever. I don't think this behavior should change. Instead, we might need another DBus method to enable/disable "waiting"

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars