introducing two new members

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Sep 3 22:30:09 BST 2018

El dilluns, 3 de setembre de 2018, a les 23:15:13 CEST, Joao Pedro Abreu De Souza va escriure:
> Well, if there's 2 versions, the manage of each will be simpler, but will
> be the double of manage. With one version, there's one manage more hard. I
> don't know how if the costs of kirigami only version will be better. You
> think will not?

I haven't seen a real desktop app done with kirigami yet, i.e. with menus, toolbars, configurable shortcuts, etc.

That's what KXmlGui excels at, I'm not saying Kirigami can't do it, but if you want to be the first, it's always extra hard.

Also if you want to use something like the text component we have right now inside a QML scene, i'm not sure how doable that is, but again, research more than welcome i guess :)

Cheers,
  Albert