D15076: Build failures with KSyntaxHighlighting 5.49

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 2 21:24:43 BST 2018

dfaure added a comment.

  Yes, maybe rename cantor to cantorplugins?

  The plugins dir already has some subdirs named plasmacalendarplugins or ruqolaplugins.

  Of course the loading code has to be adapted accordingly.

  We need the plugins in the bin dir for autotests to be able to locate them.  Although ECM's commit 7d6d5b1 <https://phabricator.kde.org/R240:7d6d5b1e705f54a216f8d5235b66bbf2035d7448> makes me wonder how it's all supposed to work now (before that commit I would have said that we can just move the stuff to bin/plugins/ to avoid this clash, and adjust QT_PLUGIN_PATH in ECMAddTests). I need to research this further, I guess Windows finds them in the bin dir and other OSes do need QT_PLUGIN_PATH. In which case moving them won't be an option.

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor