D16133: Port KmPlot away from deprecated KStatusBar and kdelibs4support at all

Christoph Feck noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 11 19:11:48 BST 2018

cfeck added a comment.

  Checking the previous statusbar code, the id's have a range of 1 ... 4, so there should be 4 sections at list index 0 ... 3, accessed by `at(id - 1)`. The current patch adds 5 sections, and label at index 0 is never used.

  I have not tested the patch, but the code to keep the status bar items at fixed sizes was removed, and I fear that hovering over the graphs makes the items all jump around due to sizes changing. Correct?

REPOSITORY
  R334 KmPlot