D12949: Show only already builded result in maxima backend

Nikita Sirgienko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 20 17:34:20 UTC 2018

sirgienko added a comment.

  Well, as I see, while we set result of LaTeX renderer, GUI blocks, so, for example, if we enable autoevaluating and run 5 entries, GUI will block for few seconds. Considering this, maybe, will simpler to create LatexRenderer on stack and don't work with slots and signals, execute all needed operations in one function. Now, this commit will be landed, but maybe this code should be refactored according this suggestion later.

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor