D11391: ecm_add_test method is added

Himanshu Vishwakarma noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 16 14:55:24 UTC 2018

himanshuvishwakarma created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: KDE Edu.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE Edu.
himanshuvishwakarma requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  in this diff,
  I removed the enable testing & add-testing and others method for the adding the unit test. Now, we have to add the test by using the one method i.e. ecm_add_test in cmake.

  by this change, extra-cmake-modules is required for the building. So I updated the HACKING manual also.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris

AFFECTED FILES
  CMakeLists.txt