Cantor 17.12 crashes working with R and Sage backends and is very slow with some other ones on Arch Linux.

Fernando de Morais fernandodemorais.jf at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 18:49:17 UTC 2018

Hello Alexander,

I've been trying to recompile Cantor for enable the debug possibilities,
but I did not succeed. I run into a GPG error that I can't solve.

So I apologize for this failure of mine.

Currently I'm using maxima-ecl 5.41.0-1 and sagemath 8.1-4.

One more time I want to thank for quick relies and support.

--
Atenciosamente,

*José Fernando de Morais Firmino.*
Graduando no Curso Superior de Tecnologia em Automação Industrial.
*IFPB,* Campus Cajazeiras.
Currículo Lattes: clique aqui <http://lattes.cnpq.br/0001199049062038>.
Diretório de Grupos de Pesquisa: clique aqui
<http://dgp.cnpq.br/dgp/espelhorh/0001199049062038>.
E-mail acadêmico: fernando.morais at academico.ifpb.edu.br