D10394: KDE Applications version string is added to Parleys version string

Hartmut Riesenbeck noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 8 20:10:10 UTC 2018

hriesenbeck added a comment.

  I posted this patch already at Review Board about one year ago.
  https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/128536/
  After a short (from my point of view positive) discussion it fell asleep.

  But I still found it useful and put it up for discussion again. Recently I read a lot in Parleys bug reports and found out for me, that a never changing version number is not very useful. So with a minimum of effort Parley shows always a up-to-date version string with this solution.

REPOSITORY
  R340 Parley