D14684: [DO NOT MERGE YET] Fix duplicate sequence jobs completion checks.

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 9 07:45:55 BST 2018

TallFurryMan added a comment.

  The issue I just described is due to several bugs in the re-evaluation of aborted jobs.
  First main problem is that aborted jobs require the capture storage to be refreshed, else they will be unable to estimate duration and properly forward the capture count to the Capture module.
  Second main problem is that the Scheduler is lost when it is running and has a current job and re-evaluation of that job is causing the score to become negative.
  Somehow the Scheduler loops trying to execute the job even though it immediately sees that can't be done.

  Good progress I think, that should be fine soon.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars