D14684: [DO NOT MERGE YET] Fix duplicate sequence jobs completion checks.

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 8 09:27:04 BST 2018

TallFurryMan added a comment.

  Yes, this is now way finished. Completion for the whole sequence set is not managed properly, for instance, and I did not touch abort detection.
  Here I am implementing the different behavior between scheduler-requested and user-requested procedures. Scheduler-requested will make use of capturedFramesMap, and user-requested will run through the procedure unconditionally.
  CapturedFramesMap should provide the frames already stored, and currently it provides the wrong number when I remove captures intentionally. The issue/regression is between the storage analysis and the new dbus transfer in the scheduler...
  By the way, it's not possible to forward the QMap directly with dbus?

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars