D12188: Save and delete a user

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 16 06:23:17 UTC 2018

jjazeix added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> AddUpdateUser.qml:46
> +        property string name: "";
> +        property var dateOfBirth: ""
> +        property var password: "";

they are all strings?

> AddUpdateUser.qml:54
> +                console.log("name of the user: ", name, "date of birth of the user: ", dateOfBirth, "password : ", password)
> +                console.log
> +

empy log?

> AddUpdateUser.qml:282
>              onClicked: {
> -                userToUpdateModel.append({"name": "", "dateOfBirth": "", "password": ""})
> +                // add empty user at first index. The first user is always going to be empty
> +                userToUpdateModel.insert(0, {"name": "", "dateOfBirth": "", "password": ""})

why do you need an empty user?
If it is for: "NOTE: The first user created does not get saved until the focus from 'Date of birth' column is explicitly changed. Could not figure the reason for this", we should find the reason and fix it (force the focus change?)

> rishabhg wrote in AddUpdateUser.qml:101
> can you elaborate more ?
> change 'pc' to passwordColumn ?

yes the aim is to understand the variable when we read them on the code. pc will mean nothing for a new person that will read the code where passwordColumn will tell him that it corresponds to the password column of the table