D11967: Fix Latex typesetting

Alexander Semke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 6 07:47:33 UTC 2018

asemke added a comment.

  >> About the add_definitions you should not need it, the generated
  >>  src/lib/config-cantorlib.h
  >>  already has that define, just make sure you include that file wherever you need it.
  >
  > I don't see any includes for config-cantrolib.h in the code. Maybe this is added somewhere on the cmake-level. Some parts of the current code are aware of the definition of WITH_EPS, e.g. Expression::setResult(). Some other parts like Worksheet:: loginToSession() don't "see" this variable and require now either that include you mentioned or a preprocessor definition. Since #ifdef WITH_EPS is used in several different places in Cantor's code it will take some time now to test all those places. Given the current timeline/deadline for 18.04 I'd rather go with a preprocessor definition via add_defitions() - this is safer now and also more clean and clear, at least to me, since it's straight -forward to see where it's defined.

  Correction: I was looking for wrong file name. config-cantorlib.h is included at several places. Looks like we simply miss #include <config-cantorlib.h> in wokrsheet.cpp. @sirgienko can you add this include and to try out your test scenarios for octave? It should work also without that add_definiton() line in CMakeLists.

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor