D11967: Fix Latex typesetting

Alexander Semke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 6 07:33:28 UTC 2018

asemke added a comment.

  In D11967#240772 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11967#240772>, @aacid wrote:

  > hmmm, this is weird, i don't really need this, the current code works for me
  >
  > MESSAGE("LibSpectre_FOUND: ${LibSpectre_FOUND}")
  >
  > just after the find_package says
  >  LibSpectre_FOUND: TRUE
  >  here when running on a clean build dir.
  >
  > But it is true that ${LIBSPECTRE_FOUND} also prints true.

  This is really strange. I don't see nowhere in cantor/cmake/FindLibSpectre.cmake (not sure this file is really used by cmake) the variable LibSpectre_FOUND. Since cmake's variables are case sensitive I'd assume LIBSPECTRE_FOUND is the only correct one. Your cmake is newer than the version that I'm using. But this worked in cantor already in the past for sure, also with older versions of cmake...

  > About the add_definitions you should not need it, the generated
  >  src/lib/config-cantorlib.h
  >  already has that define, just make sure you include that file wherever you need it.

  I don't see any includes for config-cantrolib.h in the code. Maybe this is added somewhere on the cmake-level. Some parts of the current code are aware of the definition of WITH_EPS, e.g. Expression::setResult(). Some other parts like Worksheet:: loginToSession() don't "see" this variable and require now either that include you mentioned or a preprocessor definition. Since #ifdef WITH_EPS is used in several different places in Cantor's code it will take some time now to test all those places. Given the current timeline/deadline for 18.04 I'd rather go with a preprocessor definition via add_defitions() - this is safer now and also more clean and clear, at least to me, since it's straight -forward to see where it's defined.

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor