D11626: Fix octave backend problem with repetitive addition of function `cantor_print ()` in worksheet

Nikita Sirgienko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 2 20:29:51 UTC 2018

sirgienko added a comment.

  In D11626#238716 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11626#238716>, @asemke wrote:

  > I don't see where and when this "cantor_plot" is executed Here the debug output for me  for the plot expression after i=1:2:100, w=i/10 and plot(i/10,w):
  >  Can you please send the output you get and maybe also attach your test file?

  Write test worksheet:
  F5782313: изображение.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5782313>
  Save it and reopen:
  F5782341: изображение.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5782341>
  (Well, i also found, that if I save worksheet, close it (but don't close cantor) and open again, entries never end calculation and backend restart cause SEGFAULT)
  (I can open saved worksheet only if I don't run octave before opening in this session)
  (@asemke, could you reproduce this problem?)
  What about this `cantor_print()` (`15.12` 'stable' cantor also have this problem): each time, when you save worksheet this command is added to worksheet (not more than once per cantor session)

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor