Runtime Error in K Turtle

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Fri Sep 15 10:13:43 UTC 2017

> On 12 Sep 2017, at 11:03, Sumeet Mahecha <sumeet.mahecha at akesi.org> wrote:
>
> Do you have contact number or Any Helpline number ?
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Sumeet Mahecha | System Admin – Aga Khan School, Mundra
> Aga Khan Education Service, India

Hi,

You could ask NComputing for their helpline.

Make sure you do your tests on the server with the same user and permissions as on the client. If it then fails on the server as well, you know it is a permissions issue and not a hardware/software/virtualization issue. Also, check that the app is loading the same DLLs from the same locations on the server and on the client using Dependency Walker (depends.exe). If it doesn’t, you know you are in DLL hell. If you are persistent in nature, you could try compiling KTurtle yourself in debugging mode which may provide more information on the error.

These are my two cents, I am not a KDE developer.

Bastiaan.