D8349: Fixed bug when sometimes feft part of some elements' text can disappear when expanded.

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 22 14:46:48 UTC 2017

jjazeix requested changes to this revision.
jjazeix added a comment.

  I think this fix should be part of the rework of the activity in https://phabricator.kde.org/T5935. I'm not sure this fix would stay the same after it so it would be better to first rework the activity and apply this one if needed once the rework has been done.
  I guess we can attach this diff to the other fix (adding a note that it may be useful in case) and close the task currently associated to this diff.

INLINE COMMENTS

> LetterInWord.qml:292
> +            anchors.topMargin: background.itemWidth * 0.5
>              anchors.leftMargin: 15 * ApplicationInfo.ratio
> +            anchors.rightMargin: repeatItem.width * 0.6

the other one?

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris