D8859: Adapt the cmake buildsystem to be able to work with KDE CI

Csaba Kertész noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 17 09:36:20 UTC 2017

ckertesz added a comment.

  I worked a half year ago to make the hackish Android build to something more simple and organized inside CMake on Linux desktop environment.
  I don't know how the Docker env. differs from Ubuntu Linux, but I don't wanna spend time to figure it out. I invested plenty of time to make it work inside a simple CMake build.

  Please:

  - Don't remove any workaround, but e.g. the changes to kstars/main.cpp is okay which are compatible with the existing hacks.
  - Changes related to be compatible with Docker are welcome if they don't break the desktop build.

  What I propose:

  - Please submit the minimal changes which are needed to make Docker build work and we can evaluate on the desktop build.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars