Eagerly wanted to learn and contribute

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Mon Nov 13 17:25:13 UTC 2017

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 1:47 PM, Aditya Rakhecha <
dashingaditya.rakhecha at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello There,

I am a B. Tech CSE 3rd Semester Engineering Student at Amity School of
> Engineering and Technology, Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur, Rajasthan,
> India.
>
> I have sound knowledge of Team Management, Entrepreneurship, Affiliate
> Marketing, Data Structures and Mathematics. Development specialties
> include Algorithms, Data Structures. I am a tech enthusiast who loves to
> learn new technologies. I can handle pressure demanding situations very
> well. With my hard work and dedication, I can convert a large challenge
> into smaller ones.
>
> I take pride in my problem solving and inter personal skills.
> Enthusiastic, performance-driven self-starter and team player. Passion
> for creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences. Strong
> organizational and analytical skills & attention to detail.
>
> Actively participating in Competitive Programming.
>
> "I want to work, code, learn and develop in an environment which promotes creative
> and innovative thinking. I believe in setting a goal and not say no until
> a goal is achieved. I have a tendency to perform a job until it is
> completely done and I am satisfied with my performance."

Hello,

Now take a deep breath and try to reason with me, you wrote quite a lot of
things on your e-mail but you didn't said anything. We - as the team -
Still don't know what you wanna do, we don't know if you wanna help an
application in the kde umbrella, we don't know if you just got in contact
to say that you are a tech entusiast and disappear.

As I know that it's hard to be a student and join free software so please
do not think I'm pointing fingers, I want to know what you would like to do
for the KDE project and what you would like to work on. Remember that we
are not a company, we don't hire, nor you need our permission to start
programming the applications we provide the source code.

So you say "I have sound knowledge of development, data structures and
mathematics", well, Doenload our source code and show us. There's nothing
holding you back. :)

Best,
Tomaz