Eagerly wanted to learn and contribute

Aditya Rakhecha dashingaditya.rakhecha at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 12:47:44 UTC 2017

Hello There,
I am a B. Tech CSE 3rd Semester Engineering Student at Amity School of
Engineering and Technology, Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur, Rajasthan,
India.

I have sound knowledge of Team Management, Entrepreneurship, Affiliate
Marketing, Data Structures and Mathematics. Development specialties include
Algorithms, Data Structures. I am a tech enthusiast who loves to learn new
technologies. I can handle pressure demanding situations very well. With my
hard work and dedication, I can convert a large challenge into smaller ones.

I take pride in my problem solving and inter personal skills. Enthusiastic,
performance-driven self-starter and team player. Passion for creating fun,
compelling and addictive user experiences. Strong organizational and analytical
skills & attention to detail.

Actively participating in Competitive Programming.

"I want to work, code, learn and develop in an environment which
promotes creative
and innovative thinking. I believe in setting a goal and not say no until a
goal is achieved. I have a tendency to perform a job until it is completely
done and I am satisfied with my performance."

Thank You